Castle Stone offers a variety of decorative stone in various colours, textures and sizes, to cater for all needs, from driveways to pathways, flowerbeds to plant pots, shrubberys and borders. We recommend the use of a weed control fabric under all flowerbed areas, to help prevent weeds. Mulching a garden with stone can lend a stunning visual effect and a formal touch to any garden.
Driveway stone can be used to create your new driveway, or renovate your existing driveway, with a choice of colours, sizes and textures available to suit your individual taste. We offer a driveway refurbishment package, which includes assessment, measuring, ground preparation, supply, delivery and lay.
Coloured chippings and pebbles are also suitable to provide cover for graves. One tonne of decorative stone covers approximately 10m2 to roughly 2 inch depth. Available loose or bagged in one tonne sacks. If you are thinking of ordering a bulk load but are not sure of which stone to choose, please contact us and we can send you a small sample.
Advantages of Decorative Stone
- Longevity and durability – lasting colour with one application.
- Prevents weeds extremely well – low maintenance.
- Helps to maintain soil moisture.
- Doesn’t blow or rot away.
- Doesn’t fade.
- Adds colour and texture to your flowerbeds or driveway.
- All prices are per tonne loose.
- Stone bagged in 1 tonne sacks is €20 extra per tonne.
- Delivery charge is extra, subject to distance and quantity.
- Minimum order quantity for delivery loose is 3 tonne
- Bulk discounts available.
Types of Decorative Stone Available
Please Click on images below for larger images